Sunday, March 8, 2009

Left Deer Show room 710


So Derek's band LEFT DEER played this show a while ago. It was actually their first show. They've played several shows since then, I just am really slow at blogging.  It was a really good turn out, and they played really well! I think that they are going to get a good following down here.  I'll get to posting to the other shows soon don't worry. and I have a recording my friend sandy did that i'll stick up as well.




Colby James, the Bass player.
My friends Sandy and Toni. Sandy is Dating Logan, who plays guitar in the band.
Me and Sandy.



Logan Woodyard.


Tyler Hobbs.











This is Tyler's Girl Emily. They are getting Married this weekend, Sunday the 15th of march. Derek is totally a groomsman.  and he thought he wouldn't have to do anything wedding related again after our wedding. hahahaha wrong.



No comments: