Monday, March 9, 2009

HAPPY LOVE DAY

So we didn't take any pics of the actual Valentines day, cause we forgot the Cam We celebrated it Feb 15th instead of the 14th cause we both had to work that night. Derek was wanted to plan the whole day himself and he did an adorable job. Even though I thought we weren't doing gifts this year, he showed up from work with flowers and a froggy on Valentines. So cute!  The next day we went out for lunch to a mexican place and then went and saw the movie Coraline. Then we got all fancy and went out to dinner. I was really full that day. It was so much fun, Derek totally spoiled me.

Thanks to both our parnets for the cute Valentines stuff you sent us! We love you guys!

No I am not laughing really hard.
I'm sneezing. 
Thanks Derek. You meanie.



1 comment:

Jess Watson, owner of May Bright Photography said...

i have to say.. the sneezing picture is my favorite.. classic! :)