Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Derek's 21st birthday!



Derek FINALLY turned 21. I swear he was 21 long before I was but then i remember he's a year younger than me. Ha ha. His Birthday was so much fun! 
I decorated the house while he was at work( his official last day working, too bad they didn't fire him the day before so he could of had the day off eh :) ha ha) .

Derek had a little trouble blowing out the candles he couldn't stop laughing.


The Mom's Sent some sweet stuff for him, his Mom sent him a awesome Jimi Hendrix hoodie, and my parents gave him a gift card to target that he bought new clothes with. Thanks you guys!
Derek making i tunes gift card fuh-face. Heidi sent it to him. He bought his favorite built to spill album with it.







Derek had never seen goonies. Gross. I had to buy it for him. Plus it was only $5.  Deal of a lifetime? yes.




We didn't have time to go out to eat so we went and got food from his favorite wing place called pluckers.


We went to this place that everything was blue. It was super weird. It felt like you were chilling inside of a mac computer. 




This is by far the most epic picture I have ever Taken. 






Everybody tried to do cartwheels. Everybody failed.

Mostly Logan failed.




2 comments:

Robby said...

You guys rock! I swear we need to make plans to make a trip to Austin....looks like a pretty cool place. And then go....SKYDIVING!!! :)

Heidi said...

Oh yes, happy birthday!!! It looks like blue meanie land for sure. That makes me miss you guys... sniff sniff. Love ya!!!